Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive – Bethesda, MD
Do you want a fun sales position in a revolutionary new business? We are rapidly expanding. RightEye, a health tech startup in Bethesda, has been getting attention in the press for its cutting-edge eye movement tests. RightEye is using eye tracking technology to revolutionize sports vision, concussion assessment, reading tests, Parkinson’s and Autism tests. RightEye already has multiple professional sports teams, optometrists, rehabilitation hospitals and others as customers.
RightEye is looking for an intelligent, experienced, organized person to sell and take a senior role as the company expands.
You will work with concussion clinics, optometrists, sports teams, rehabilitation facilities and neurologists to close business.
Our prospects are highly engaged and intelligent medical professionals looking for ways to better serve patients. This is a sale requiring prospect education and relationship building.
Tasks include managing inbound leads, aggressively moving leads through the pipeline to closure. Additionally, we do considerable personal outreach to prospects who have been microtargeted based on job title, publications, speaking engagements, using emails and phone calls.
Get meetings, conduct new business calls, conduct online presentations, and close business. Local applicants only. This is not a work at home position. We are in a dynamic, fun and highly interactive environment. You must be a closer. If you can sell and close, you will make good money and work at a fantastic company. This is a one of its kind product. Salary and Commission commensurate with experience.
- Craft and send highly targeted emails to prospects
- Conduct sales calls and online presentations with high profile prospects
- Manage prospects from first contact to close via email and phone
- Update Salesforce daily and manage all sales through Salesforce
- Attend approximately 1 conference/month for 3 days
Education and Experience:
4+ years sales experience required, preferably in medical device area. You must be a closer and you must be very organized. Salesforce experience required. BS in Psychology, Biology, Neurology or Neurobiology or similar with business focus desired. Scientific, vision, eye tracking, optometry, PT, rehabilitation education or background a strong plus. You must be capable of learning how to discuss various aspects of vision and vision measurement.
Only organized people should apply. Diligent, kind, assertive, service-oriented, driven. Excellent writing skills a must.
Marketing Manager - Bethesda, MD
We are looking for an accomplished inbound marketer to own the demand generation funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads until they’re ready to purchase.
RightEye is the maker of the first commercialized eye-tracking system for general healthcare. This groundbreaking system (composed of mobile device and SaaS software) enables doctors to identify undiagnosed vision and brain health issues in minutes. RightEye is already used by hundreds of medical facilities and professional sports teams. And we're just getting started!
This your chance to get on the ground floor of a revolutionary B2B technology company that is changing people’s lives.
- Develop and execute high impact campaigns to generate interest, nurture leads and result in high quality sales opportunities.
- Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns from strategy, segmentation and list development to writing, layout and technical implementation.
- Optimize our marketing automation and nurturing processes to maximize conversions to sales qualified leads.
- Implement digital marketing tactics, including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click marketing (PPC), display and retargeting.
- Utilize display and retargeting campaigns to drive awareness, increase traffic and improve customer conversion rates.
- Analyze all campaigns utilizing web analytics tools.
- Develop and execute paid online campaigns through third-party industry publications and newsletters, as well as via Google AdWords.
- Collaborate with product marketing team to develop e-books, whitepapers, infographics, videos and other materials to fuel our content marketing.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Organize company’s presence at industry tradeshows.
- Continually monitor, analyze, and report on programs across a variety of metrics, including leads, opportunities, cost per lead, etc. Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- Expert in campaign management and marketing automation (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua).
- Highly-skilled writer of digital ads, e-mails and landing pages – with a proven record of compelling readers to action.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth company – managing multiple projects simultaneously and under deadline.
- Solid analytical and reporting skills: Comfortable with a spreadsheet, analyzing data and reporting on metrics.