Brain Health EyeQ
Assesses and recommends treatment for concussions, strokes and other acquired brain injuries.
With RightEye Brain Health EyeQ you can collect baseline scores or screen for brain health issues, such as concussion, stroke or any other acquired brain injury, and monitor recovery from treatment. A series of tests quickly measures and analyzes eye movements and provides real-time reports and recommendations to improve care and outcomes.
Fast, objective, repeatable tests that replace subjective, manual tests in an office setting.
Brain Health EyeQ consists of 8 individual tests and takes 6 minutes:
- Circular, horizontal and vertical smooth pursuit
- Horizontal and vertical volitional saccades
- Reaction times including choice and discriminate
- Fixation stability
Tests automatically generate a report that is accessed online. Report includes online video replay of pursuits, details of right eye, left eye, and both eyes’ behavior vs norms and include:
- Visualizations of each test along with metrics of speed, accuracy, velocity error, disparity between eyes, reaction time, visual processing and more.
- Statistics on age-based normal eye behavior with standard deviation.
LENGTH OF TESTS
Brain Health EyeQ takes 6 minutes
- RightEye Functional Vision EyeQ: 90% of concussed patients have vision problems. The Functional Vision EyeQ tests identify vision problems and monitor improvement.
CAUTION Investigational device. Limited by Federal law to investigational use. Not for sale in the United States for this investigational use. This product has not been cleared or approved by FDA.