Functional Vision EyeQ
Helps identify binocular vision issues that affect everyday life.
RightEye Functional Vision EyeQ supports vision screening for binocular vision issues that can affect school, work, sports, driving and reading. A series of tests quickly measure and analyze eye movements and provide real-time reports and recommendations. Often used as a screening tool for non-vision specialists such as pediatricians, neurologists, and schools. Know when to refer out to vision specialists.
Fast, objective, repeatable tests offer rapid vision screening for binocular vision issues that affect reading, learning and driving in an accurate and consistent manner. Other tests miss important elements of vision that are beyond 20/20 and utilize subjective measurements.
Functional Vision EyeQ consists of multiple tests taken together or alone:
- Interpupillary Distance
- Fixation stability
- Static Visual Acuity (monocular and binocular)
- Eye Teaming
- Eye Dominance
- Color deficiency (monocular and binocular)
- Contrast sensitivity (monocular and binocular)
- Field of View Range and Recognition (30 degree)
Tests automatically generate a report that is accessed online with recommendations to refer out if appropriate. Report includes:
- Details of right eye, left eye, and both eyes’ behavior vs. norms.
- Metrics include precise measurement of eye turn, eye dominance, indicators for acquired color deficiency (related to MS and other issues), and differences by eye in contrast sensitivity and more.
LENGTH OF TEST
Test time ranges from 5 to 8 minutes depending on objectives
- RightEye Sports Vision EyeQ: Sports Vision EyeQ tests are often run in addition to Functional Vision EyeQ tests to round out the entire set of visual and motor skills. Issues with vision can directly affect performance vision.
- RightEye Brain Health EyeQ: In non-concussed individuals, Brain Health EyeQ tests provide a valuable baseline for future changes in neurological health, whatever the reason.