Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive – Bethesda, MD
Do you want a fun sales position in a revolutionary new business? We are rapidly expanding. RightEye, a health tech startup in Bethesda, has been getting attention in the press for its cutting-edge eye movement tests. RightEye is using eye tracking technology to revolutionize sports vision, concussion assessment, reading tests, Parkinson’s and Autism tests. RightEye already has multiple professional sports teams, optometrists, rehabilitation hospitals and others as customers.
RightEye is looking for an intelligent, experienced, organized person to sell and take a senior role as the company expands.
You will work with concussion clinics, optometrists, sports teams, rehabilitation facilities and neurologists to close business.
Our prospects are highly engaged and intelligent medical professionals looking for ways to better serve patients. This is a sale requiring prospect education and relationship building.
Tasks include managing inbound leads, aggressively moving leads through the pipeline to closure. Additionally, we do considerable personal outreach to prospects who have been microtargeted based on job title, publications, speaking engagements, using emails and phone calls.
Get meetings, conduct new business calls, conduct online presentations, and close business. Local applicants only. This is not a work at home position. We are in a dynamic, fun and highly interactive environment. You must be a closer. If you can sell and close, you will make good money and work at a fantastic company. This is a one of its kind product. Salary and Commission commensurate with experience.
- Craft and send highly targeted emails to prospects
- Conduct sales calls and online presentations with high profile prospects
- Manage prospects from first contact to close via email and phone
- Update Salesforce daily and manage all sales through Salesforce
- Attend approximately 1 conference/month for 3 days
Education and Experience:
4+ years sales experience required, preferably in medical device area. You must be a closer and you must be very organized. Salesforce experience required. BS in Psychology, Biology, Neurology or Neurobiology or similar with business focus desired. Scientific, vision, eye tracking, optometry, PT, rehabilitation education or background a strong plus. You must be capable of learning how to discuss various aspects of vision and vision measurement.
Only organized people should apply. Diligent, kind, assertive, service-oriented, driven. Excellent writing skills a must.
Email resume, Subject: Account Manager, to Barbara@righteye.com
Marketing Coordinator – Bethesda, MD
RightEye, a health tech startup in Bethesda, is using eye tracking technology to revolutionize sports vision, concussion assessment, reading tests, Parkinson’s and Autism tests. RightEye already has multiple professional sports teams, optometrists, rehabilitation hospitals and others as customers. We are changing lives.
RightEye is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to plan and execute trade shows, email marketing and webinars. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator will work closely with senior management and sales. There is significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
- Optimize ROI at trade shows by planning email campaigns, booth, offers and prizes to drive booth visits and sales
- Conduct a post-show ROI evaluation and document ROI by show. Make recommendations for shows and activities
- Execute email campaigns, content writing of all outbound campaigns for RightEye’s various marketing efforts
- Perform day-to-day email marketing tasks including campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, deploying newsletters, and automated campaigns
- Monitor email performance and generate analytics reports to assess delivery and campaign efficiency
- Recommend email marketing best and trouble shoot all aspects of email operation
- Identify opportunities to improve existing and develop new email campaigns that drive engagement and revenue
- Plan and manage webinar events and optimize conversion on webinars through email campaigns and effective follow-up strategies for sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of marketing, email marketing, trade show and webinar planning
- Proficient in HTML and web design. Working knowledge of Dreamweaver preferred
- Strong experience with email service providers such as Constant Contact, Pardot or equivalent
- Working knowledge of email best practices, including design principles, metrics, testing, data hygiene and compliance
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and its use in marketing
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines for time sensitive assignments
- Must be creative, extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be able to work independently and in team environment
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience in social media
- Proficient in components of Adobe creative suite (ie.. In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator)