RightEye combines over 40 years of eye-tracking research and vision science with an innovative technology platform to deliver tests and training that address a broad range of health issues, including investigation of the following uses*:
- Vision Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Essential Tremor
*Note: the above uses are
investigational and not for sale in the US.
Fast, Objective, Repeatable Tests that Improve Care and Outcomes
With a quick test, RightEye gives providers health information in just minutes in a manner and depth never before available. Following a science-based, metric-driven methodology, RightEye tests measure and analyze eye movement data and provide real-time reports that reference hundreds of Level 1 peer-reviewed publications on vision and underlying conditions.
- Take just minutes and can be administered by staff with minimal training
- Provide instant results and recommendations that can be accessed online from anywhere and easily shared across collaborative care groups
- Provide an alternative to subjective, less accurate manual tests
- Are objective, repeatable tests that make it easy to track improvement and recovery
RightEye gives you a revolutionary solution for significantly enhancing your level of care and providing patients with immediate answers.
Join the Revolution
Early adopters of RightEye tests and training gain a competitive advantage by differentiating themselves from other practices, creating new revenue streams, increasing patients/day capacity and, most importantly, improving care and outcomes.
Our early adopters include:
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Emergency Medical Facilities
- Hospitals and Free-Standing Emergency Rooms