RightEye combines over 40 years of eye-tracking research and vision science with an innovative technology platform to deliver tests that provide a total view of your patient’s vision health in minutes, including:
- Visual Acuity
- Eye Dominance
- Peripheral Vision
- Underlying Health Conditions
Fast, Objective, Repeatable Tests that Improve Care and Outcomes
With a quick test, RightEye gives providers and patients information about their vision health in a manner and depth never before available. Following a science-based, metric-driven methodology, RightEye tests measure and analyze eye movement data and provide real-time reports and recommendations that reference hundreds of Level 1 peer-reviewed publications on vision and underlying conditions.
- Take just minutes and can be administered by staff with minimal training.
- Provide instant results and reports that can be accessed online from anywhere.
- Replace subjective, less accurate manual tests.
- Provide training to address vision deficiencies.
- Are objective, repeatable tests that make it easy to track improvement.
RightEye gives you a revolutionary solution for significantly enhancing your level of care and providing patients with immediate answers.
Join the Revolution
Early adopters of RightEye tests and training gain a competitive advantage by differentiating themselves from the competition, creating new revenue streams with eye-tracking training, increasing patients/day capacity and, most importantly, improving care and outcomes.
Early adopters include:
- Vision Therapy Centers and Specialists
- Occupational Therapists